Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Night in Midway

Jared's family had the condo for the week and so we decided, last minute, to go stay there. over the weekend. We headed up Saturday evening to spend the night. I swear it looked like we were moving because of all the stuff you have to pack for a kid! Anyway we had an enjoyable time.

My favorite part was trying to keep Landon from climbing up the kid friendly (DaNgErOuSLy StEEp) stairs. No matter what I did or how I prevented it, he had one destination in mind!



When we got the Pack-n-play set up he was so excited to climb in... and play. He jumped up and down and bounced all around for quite some time. I began to wonder what he would do at bed time. (Jump and play or go to sleep?)



















We found some pretty cool toys to play with. Thanks whomever they belong to!





The most entertaining things for Landon were the remote and Daddy's phone. Boy oes he love remotes!



Just one little reminder: Don't forget to turn the lamp off!

2 comments:

Rhett & Janice Beecher said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. Today I looked at Annie and couldn't believe how old and independent she looked walking down the stairs. Where does the time go?

Aimee said...

Oh the condo! I am always amazed how much we have to pack just to spend a few days up there. We also have a permanent barricade set up by those crazy steep stairs. Glad to see you guys had fun up there!