Wednesday, July 02, 2008

RuNNinG FuN!


Landon and I ran our first 5K race together! It was the South Salt Lake Navajo Hogan annual 5K run/walk. I was a little nervous to be running the whole thing pushing him, but it wasn't bad at all. We ran the whole thing and had a lot of support from my Mom and Dad, twice along the route. He loved every minute of it! We/I took first place female in my age category- way to go me!(I hate to mention, that this race was the smallest I've ever seen- so it's no wonder I placed) Anyway, we had a great time and afterwards my Mom and Dad set up some chairs for us to watch the parade(4th of July celebration on the 28th of June). Landon DID NOT like the parade. He hated all the loud noises from the trucks and the fireworks. He cried a few times and we ended up standing in the back, while our seats went empty. I don't know how he will do with the fireworks, but we are going to attempt it anyway!

3 comments:

Internet Guru said...

First I want to congratulate you for this amazing blog!You did a hell of a great job!
My nickname is "internetguru".It's so nice to meet you!
I will come back to your blog and check for new updates,pinky promise!
I think you would like my blog to,it's very interesting:
http://www.personalresource.blogspot.com/
Hope to talk to you soon!
P.S: You can put my blog to your favorite links if you want,it will be cool!Thanks

Missy said...

Wow, what an accomplishment! That's really cool!

Angie said...

What in the world is that first comment? You get some funny comments on your blog! I'm impressed that you were able to run with Landon, I wouldn't have made it half way by myself.