Wednesday, September 09, 2009

09/09/09

What is so special about 09/09/09?


Well, only once in a lifetime will you ever see this day. What a special day. Today is even more special to some of us than others.



5 years ago today, I married the man of my dreams!

Happy anniversary Jare!
I love you!



If you asked me 5 years ago where I would be now, I definitely would not have said I'd be here. I am in a much better place than I ever thought possible. I have an amazing husband that I fall in love with more and more every day. I have two beautiful boys that I also fall in love with more and more every day. I have a wonderful house that provides a great home for us. I have a loving family and friends. There are so many more things in my life that I am grateful for and didn't think I'd have, but on this special day I want to recognize my best friend! I love you babe and these last 5 years have been the best of my life, I look forward to many more, even an eternity with you!


Here are some photos to bring you back to our special day, 5 years ago.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulation to you and Jared. Such cute wedding pictures. Thanks for sharing. You both are such great example to me.

Thais said...

so funny to me that you wound up getting married in the temple girlie! I have the fondest memories of you! Happy Anniversary!

Chris,Kami , kids said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Congratulations! Your baby boys are so handsome!

Cody and Kylie said...

Love it! I am so glad you guys got married, so you could be my wonderful sister-in-law!!! And I would have to agree, you have a beautiful family, that I happen to love! :) Congratulations on 5 awesome & productive years of marriage! ;)

lindsay Roscoe said...

What beautiful pictures!

The Baker Family said...

How cute!! I love your wedding pictures. I haven't seen them before!!