Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring or Winter?

I woke up this morning and was not so fond of what I saw...SNOW! I enjoy the snow, but since we have been having such good weather it's hard to go back to snow. Anyway here are a few pics of the boys playing outside last week in the nice weather. Grandpa brought them squirt bottles over and they were entertained forever! I had to pry them away for nap time. Thanks Gramps! We look forward to having days like these again soon.

Landon's favorite is to squirt it in his mouth, so by the end of playing with it he is drenched and needs his clothes changed.

Hopefully this little bit of water will help my grass grow!!

4 comments:

Abigail said...

Landon is so cute. Maybe he can come and water my grass next.

Mackenzie said...

Hi Brandee... How are you?? Hope things are going well... I noticed you were on facebook as well and looking at everyone else's blogs I came across yours.. Landon is getting so big!!! Talk to you soon...

Kelli said...

I forgot how much fun squirt bottles can be! I'll have to pick some up for this summer!

Heather Gardner said...

Look how much fun our boys are having! I need to remember to enjoy the simpler things in life more often. :)
xoxoxo