Tuesday, February 10, 2009

PetsMart

For Family Home Evening this week, we decided to take a trip to the pet store. I was so excied to show Landon all the different animals. He loved every minute of it! It was so cute to see how excited he got with all of them. We didn't end up staying long because Jared is allergic to some animals and his allergies started to bother him. We had a great time while we were there! Maybe some day we'll be able to have a fish!

Fish.

Birds.

Hampsters, Rats, and Guinea Pigs.

Puppies. The little black one was so cute!

3 comments:

melissa said...

Bart takes our boys to the pet store to "sight see" too. I am not an animal person but I've always said maybe I'll allow a fish...

Glad to hear I'm not the only one!

Abigail said...

Fun activity :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.